Buy all Deep Sea (DSE)? products like generator controllers, energy meters,? panel meters,? synchronization controllers, auto mains failures (AMF), auto transfer switches (ATS), generator battery chargers, etc.? in Pakistan. You can buy DSE6010 Manual & Auto Genset controller online anywhere from Pakistan or by visiting Electronic Power House (EPH) and Tetralink Technologies (TLT)? ?in Lahore who are the distributors of Deep Sea (DSE) in Pakistan. All original Deep Sea products are available at very reasonable and best prices in Pakistan.
- Large back-lit icon display
- Heated display option available
- Fully configurable via the fascia or PC using USB comm.
- Efficient power save mode
- 3 phase generator sensing
- Generator/load power monitoring (kW, kV A, kV Ar, pf)
- Accumulated power monitoring (kW h, kVA h, kVAr h)
- Generator overload protection (kW)
- Generator/load current monitoring and protection
- Breaker control via fascia buttons
- Fuel and start outputs, configurable when using CAN
- 4 configurable DC outputs
- 4 configurable analog/digital inputs
- 6 configurable digital inputs
- Support for 0-10 V & 4-20 mA oil pressure sensors
- Configurable staged loading outputs
- CAN, MPU, and alternator speed sensing in one variant
- 3 engine maintenance alarms
- Engine speed protection
- Engine hours counter
- Engine pre-heat
- Engine run-time scheduler
- Engine idle control for starting & stopping
- Fuel pump control
- Real-time clock
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Start on low battery voltage
- Configurable remote start input
- 1 alternative configuration
- Comprehensive warning, electrical trip or shutdown protection upon a fault condition
- LCD and LED alarm indication
- Configurable event log (50)
The DSE6010 MKII Auto Start Control Module and the DSE6020 MKII Auto Mains (Utility) Failure Control Module are suitable for a wide variety of single gen-set applications.
Monitoring engine speed, oil pressure, coolant temperature, frequency, voltage, current, power and fuel level, the modules give comprehensive engine and alternator protection. This is indicated on a large back-lit LCD icon display via an array of warning, electrical trip and shutdown alarms.
Electronic J1939 (CAN) and nonelectronic MPU and alternator sensing engine support for diesel, gas and petrol engines all in one variant. With a number of flexible inputs, outputs and protections, the modules can be easily adapted to suit a wide range of applications.
Through USB Communication both modules can be configured using the DSE Configuration Suite PC Software or through the module’s front panel editor.