DKM411 Advance Network Analyzer With Internet Communication
Buy all Datakom products like generator controllers, energy meters, panel meters, synchronization controllers, auto mains failures (AMF), auto transfer switches (ATS), generator battery chargers, etc, online in Pakistan. You can buy DKM411 advance network analyzer with internet communication unit online or by visiting Electronic Power House (EPH) and Tetralink Technologies (TLT) in Lahore who are the authorized distributor of Datakom in Pakistan. All original Datakom products are available at very reasonable and best prices in Pakistan.
Features of DKM411
- 3.5 TFT LCD, 320×240 pixels
- Internal battery backed-up real-time clock
- Harmonic distortion display (63 harmonics)
- Oscilloscope, waveform display
- Phasor diagram display
- Max demand display
- User-configurable display screens
- 2 configurable relay outputs
- Free internet-based monitoring program
- 2 opto-isolated, configurable digital inputs
- Dual active-reactive power counters
- Both mains & generator energy metering
- Configurable user counters
- Voltage transformer ratio for MV applications
- Password protected front panel programming
- Reduced panel depth
- Sealed front panel (IP54)
The DKM411 is an advanced precision metering device offering an 3.5 size, 320×240 pixel color TFT, together with unrivalled remote monitoring capabilities over the internet in a compact and low cost package. The unit itself is a web page and can be opened through any browser for remote monitoring. The central monitoring feature allows monitoring of thousands of meters from one central PC. The unit complies and mostly exceeds worlds tightest safety, EMC and environmental standards for the industrial category. Software features are complete with easy firmware upgrade process through USB port. The Windows based PC software (which can be downloaded from the datakom website) allows monitoring and programming through USB, RS-485, Ethernet and GPRS.
The PC based Rainbow Scada software allows monitoring and control of an unlimited number of devices from a single central location.