Buy all Datakom products like generator controllers, energy meters, panel meters, synchronization controllers, auto mains failures (AMF), auto transfer switches (ATS), generator battery chargers, etc, online in Pakistan. You can buy DKG507-MPU OR DKG507-CAN automatic mains failure unit online or by visiting Electronic Power House (EPH) and Tetralink Technologies (TLT) in Lahore who are the authorized distributor of Datakom in Pakistan. All original Datakom products are available at very reasonable and best prices in Pakistan.
- True RMS measurements
- ECU connection through J1939 CAN option
- MPU input option
- Dual genset mutual standby operation
- Event logging with time stamp and measurements
- Battery backed-up real time clock
- Built-in daily/weekly / monthly exerciser
- Weekly operation schedule programs
- Field adjustable parameters
- RS-232 serial port
- Free MS-Windows Remote monitoring SW
- Customer logo display capability
- 10ADC relay outputs
- Configurable analog inputs: 4
- Configurable digital inputs: 7
- Configurable relay outputs: 2
- Total relay outputs: 6
- I/O expansion capability
- Plug-in connection system
The controller is a comprehensive AMF unit for single genset standby or dual genset mutual standby operations. The unit is available with MPU or CANBUS versions. The CANBUS version connects to ECU controlled electronic engines providing engine control, protection, and instrumentation without extra senders. The unit is able to initiate modem calls and send SMS messages in fault conditions through external modems.
The unit provides a comprehensive set of digitally adjustable timers, threshold levels, input and output configurations, operating sequences, and engine
types. All programs may be modified via front panel pushbuttons, and do not require an external unit. Last 100 faults are stored in the event log file. The event log includes not only the date-time information, but also a comprehensive list of measured genset parameters at the time that the fault has occurred. The WINDOWS based RAINBOW program allows remote monitoring and control. The unit supports MODBUS protocol enabling communication with PLCs and building management systems. The MODBUS protocol is also supported through GSM and PSTN modems.