AVR AS540 Automatic Voltage Regulator For Stamford Generator
Buy all Stamford AVRs and Rotating Rectifier assemblies in Pakistan. You can buy AVR AS540 for Stamford Generator online anywhere from Pakistan or by visiting Electronic Power House(EPH) andTetralink Technologies(TLT) in Lahore who are the main distributor of Stamford in Pakistan. All original Stamford products are available at very reasonable and best prices in Pakistan
- Design Adopting High Quality Capacitors, Good Consistency Of Parameters, High Reliability.
- Characteristics High Quality Ea04C Voltage Regulator, Stable And Reliable Performance.
- Multi-Functional High Resistance Precision, Wide Range Of Operating Temperature, Small Drift Stability.
- Good Effects Professional Manufacturing, Exquisite Workmanship, High Reliability.
- Easy To Use The Potentiometer Adjustment Is Smooth And Not Easy To Damage.
The AVR AS540 for Stamford Generator is an analogueautomatic voltage regulator, used on the Stamford AVK range ofAC alternators. These alternators are coupled to many diesel engine brands worldwide to producediesel generators.
The AVR AS540 for Stamford Generator is also able to work with an Auxiliary Winding.
The AVR on a diesel generator is used to maintain the voltage during steady state loads and transient conditions whenloadis applied or removed. You can read about theeffect of applying load to the alternator
The AS540 has “under frequency roll off” (UFRO) as standard. The AVR incorporates an under-speed protection circuit which gives a volts/Hz characteristic when the generator speed falls below a preset (adjustable) threshold known as the “knee” point.
Over-excitation also comes as standard on the AS540. This prevents alternator damage if the pre-set maximum excitation levels of current are exceeded.
It also benefits from loss of sensing protection in the event of a problem with the sensing circuit.
Click Here To Download AVR A540 Automatic Voltage Regulator User Manual
Be the first to review “AVR AS540 Automatic Voltage Regulator For Stamford Generator”