Buy all Deep Sea Genset controllers, energy meters, panel meters, synchronization controllers, auto mains failures (AMF), auto transfer switches (ATS), generator battery chargers, etc. in Pakistan. You can buy DSE701 Manual & Auto Start Genset Controller With Key Switch of Deep Sea online anywhere from Pakistan or by visiting Electronic Power House (EPH) and Tetralink Technologies (TLT) in Lahore who are the main distributor of Deep Sea in Pakistan. All original geneset controllers & AVRs of all local & international famous brands are available at very reasonable and best prices in Pakistan.
- Microprocessor controlled
- Manual fuel control and start
- Automatic shutdown on fault condition
- Survives cranking dropouts
- High engine temperature protection
- Low oil pressure protection
- Overspeed-under speed protection
- Two-part connectors for easy replacement
- Standard panel dimensions (72x72mm)
- Low cost
- Low failure rate
The Model 701/702 is an Engine Control Module designed to control the engine via a key switch and push buttons on the front panel. The Module is used to start and stop the engine and indicates fault condition automatically shutting down the engine and indicating the cause of the failure by LED, giving true, first up fault indication.
Model 702 has integral tamper-proof LCD hours run counter to indicate total engine run time.
In the O position the DC supply is removed from the module and the run output is de-energized. The module is powered up when the position with the “Hand” sign is selected.
The operation of the pre-heat button is only possible when in the “Hand” position.
An LED tell-tale indicate pre-heat operation. Once the required pre-heat duration has elapsed, the pre-heat button should be released.
- Select the “Hand” position.
- Press the pre-heat button for the required length of time.
- Press START (I) to crank the engine.
Once the “Hand” position is selected and the start button is pressed and maintained, the engine fuel system is energized.
The starter disengages automatically when the engine fires or when the start button is released. The protection hold-off timer is then initiated. The operation of any of the following alarms (which are close on fault) will cause the fuel output to energize.
- Low Oil Pressure
- High Coolant Temperature
- Auxiliary Shutdown
- Overspeed-57Hz/68Hz (Normally frequency selector switch, 50Hz/60Hz, accessible through slots in the base of modules).
This will remove the fuel supply from the engine and bring it to rest.
Each alarm has its own indicator and once activated no further alarm conditions will be accepted. The alarm output and relevant LED will remain active until the unit reset by turning the switch to the O position.