AVR EPH25A Automatic Voltage Regulator
Buy all EPH Genset controllers, energy meters, panel meters, synchronization controllers, auto mains failures (AMF), auto transfer switches (ATS), generator battery chargers, etc. in Pakistan. You can buy the AVR EPH25A Automatic Voltage Regulator of EPH online anywhere from Pakistan or by visiting Electronic Power House (EPH)andTetralink Technologies (TLT)in Lahore. We are the manufacturer of EPH controllers in Pakistan. We have all original EPH Genset controllers and AVRs ready in stock. All international & local brands of generator controllers are also available at very reasonable and best prices in Pakistan.
Key Features of AVR EPH25A:
- Half-wave phase-controlled thyristor type
- Excitation power is derived directly from the generator
- Max output 90V-dc at 270V-ac input with continuous 13A-dc excitation current
- Requires only 4V-ac residual voltage to buildup alternator voltage
- Quick response ( 20 ms )
- Power dissipation 10W only
- Can work up-to 1000kVA brushless generator
- Easy to Install
- Low Cost
EPH25A is a half-wave phase-controlled thyristor type Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) and form part of the excitation system for a brush-less generator.
In addition to regulating the generator voltage, the AVR circuitry includes under-speed and sensing loss protection features. Excitation power is derived directly from the generator terminals.
Positive voltage builds up from residual levels is ensured by the use of efficient semiconductors in the power circuitry of the AVR.
The AVR is linked with the main stator windings and the exciter field windings to provide closed-loop control of the output voltage with load regulation of +/- 1.0%.
In addition to being powered from the main stator, the AVR also derives a sample voltage from the output windings for voltage control purposes. In response to this sample voltage, the AVR controls the power fed to the exciter field, and hence the main field, to maintain the machine output voltage within the specified limits, compensating for load, speed, temperature, and power factor of the generator.
VOLT: To adjust the generator output voltage (clockwise increase output voltage)
STAB: To prevent voltage hunting (clockwise increase the damping effect). The correct setting can be found by running the generator at no load and slowly turning the stability control anti-clockwise until the generator voltage starts to become unstable.
- Before running the generator, turn the VOLT control fully anti-clockwise.
- Turn STAB control to the midway position.
- Connect a suitable voltmeter (0-300V ac) across the line to the neutral of the generator.
- Start Genset, and run on no load at nominal frequency e.g 50-53Hz
- Red LED refers to the Power of AVR.
- Carefully turn VOLT control clockwise until the rated voltage is reached.
- If instability is present at rated voltage, refer to STAB adjustment, then re-adjust voltage if necessary.
- Voltage adjustment is now completed.