AVR R120 Automatic Voltage Regulator For Generator of Leroy Some
Buy Leroy Somer AVRs Diode/Rotating Assemblies in Pakistan. You can buy the AVR R120 Automatic Voltage Regulator of Leroy Somer online anywhere from Pakistan or by visiting Electronic Power House (EPH)?and?Tetralink Technologies (TLT)? ?in Lahore. We are the main distributor of Leroy Somer AVRs in Pakistan.? We have all original Leroy Somer AVRs always ready in stock. All international & local brands of generator controllers are also available at very reasonable and best prices in Pakistan.
Key Features of AVR R120
- The R120 AVR Automatic Voltage Regulator is an product used in LS Alternators
- The R120 AVR is used on the following Alternators: TAL040 B,?TAL040 C,?TAL040 C1,?TAL040 D,?TAL040 E,?TAL040 F
- The R120 AVR is used on the following Alternators: TAL042 A,?TAL042 B,?TAL042 C,?TAL042 D,?TAL042 E,?TAL042 F,?TAL042 G,?TAL042 H
- The R120 AVR is used on the following Alternators: TAL044 A,?TAL044 B,?TAL044 C,?TAL044 D,?TAL044 D1, TAL044 E,?TAL044 H,?TAL044 J,?TAL044 K
- SAME EXACT AVR AS: ?Voltage Regulator?AEM230RE005 ?Voltage Regulator?4969966
The R120 automatic voltage regulator (AVR) is a compact, high-performance encapsulated unit. It incorporates the latest technology and efficient components to achieve a high degree of miniaturization when used with 3-phase and 1-phase AC brushless generators within its input and output limits. The unit offers excellent reliability.
The AVR provides DC excitation to the exciter field of a brushless generator to keep the voltage within the approximate operating limits from NO-LOAD to FULL LOAD.
The typical recovery time in the event of sudden loading is around 0.5 sec. to recover 98% of the rated voltage. Transient performance such as voltage dip and recovery time is mainly determined by the generator and exciter design parameters. Optimum AVR performance can be obtained by keeping full-load excitation to around 60 VDC.
The generator uses a true average sensing circuit, dV/dt snubber and special filter circuits to manage NON-LINEAR loads such as battery chargers, DC motors, etc. Voltage regulation is only guaranteed for linear loads. Severely distorting NONLINEAR loads can cause regulation problems.
Each AVR is tested prior to dispatch as part of a quality plan, for standard voltage and frequency.
A soft-start circuit is included which provides smooth control of the build-up of generator output voltage.
A frequency roll-off circuit continuously monitors the generator underspeed protection by reducing the generator output voltage in proportion with the speed below a threshold.