Buy all Stamford AVRs and Rotating Rectifier assemblies?in Pakistan. You can buy MX341-UK with Soft Shell for Stamford Generator online anywhere from Pakistan or by visiting?Electronic Power House?(EPH) and?Tetralink Technologies?(TLT)? ?in Lahore who are the main distributor of Stamford in Pakistan. All original Stamford products are available at very reasonable and best prices in Pakistan
- Stamford MX341-UK with Soft Shell ?voltage regulator for a brushless generator
- Anticipates alternator output voltage and modifies the exciter stator length
- Soft start, damping, and stability circuits included
- Typical AVR system response is 10ms
- A remote voltage trimmer can be connected to the generator for finer control of output
- SENSING INPUT Voltage 190-264V ac max, 1 phase 2 wire Frequency 50-60HZ nominal
- POWER INPUT Voltage 140-220 V ac max, 3 phase,3 wire CURRENT: 3A/phase Frequency 100-120HZ nominal
- OUTPUT Voltage max 120V dc Current continuous 2.7A dc
- Exact Generic Replacement?
MX341-UK with Soft Shell?is a two-phase sensed Automatic Voltage Regulator and forms part of the excitation system for a brush-less generator. Excitation power is derived from a three-phase permanent magnet generator (PMG), to isolate the AVR control circuits from the effects of nonlinear loads and to reduce radio frequency interference on the generator terminals. Sustained generator short circuit current is another feature of the PMG system
? The MX341-UK with Soft Shell senses the voltage in the main generator winding and controls the power fed to the exciter stator and hence the main rotor to maintain the generator output voltage within the specified limits, compensating for load, speed, temperature, and power factor of the generator.
? Soft start circuitry is included to provide a smooth controlled build-up of the generator output voltage.
? A frequency measuring circuit continually monitors the shaft speed of the generator and provides under-speed protection of the excitation system by reducing the generator output voltage proportionally with speed below a pre-settable threshold. A further enhancement of this feature is an adjustable VOLT per Hertz slope to improve engine recovery time on turbocharged engines. Soft start circuitry is included to provide a smooth controlled build-up of the generator output voltage.
? Uncontrolled excitation is limited to a safe period by the internal shutdown of the AVR output device. This condition remains latched until the generator has stopped.
? Provision is made for the connection of a remote voltage trimmer, allowing the user to fine control the generator?s output.
? Analog input is provided allowing connection to a controller or other external devices with compatible output.
? The AVR has the facility for droop CT connection, to allow parallel running with other similarly equipped generators.
1. Derate linearly from 3.7A at 50 ?C to 2.7A at 70 ?C.
2. The stated voltage regulation may not be
maintained in the presence of certain transmitted radio signals. Any change in regulation will fall within the limits in Criteria B of S.EN.61000-6-2 : 2001.
3. After 10 minutes.
4. Applies to Mod status E onwards. Generator de-rate may apply. Check with the factory. Factory set, semi-sealed, jumper selectable.
5. Any device connected to the analog input must be fully looting (galvanically isolated from the ground), with an insulation strength of 500Vac.
6. Non condensing.
Connection and Fitting of MX341 AVR-UK