VR6 K65-12B AVR Automatic Voltage Regulator for Caterpillar Generator
Buy Caterpillar Generator Parts in Pakistan. You can buy VR6 K65-12B AVR Automatic Voltage Regulator for Caterpillar Generator online anywhere from Pakistan or by visiting Electronic Power House (EPH) and Tetralink Technologies (TLT). We are the main distributor of Leroy Somer AVRs in Pakistan. We have all original Leroy Somer AVRs always ready in stock. All international & local brands of generator controllers are also available at very reasonable and best prices in Pakistan.
Key Features of AVR VR6 K65-12B
- K65-12B KATO AVR Power: SHUNT EXCITED
- Sensing input: 180-280 Vac, 50/60 Hz 1 OR 3 phase CT input: 1 or 5 Aac 50/60 Hz
- CT input: 1 or 5 Aac 50/60 Hz ACC input: +/- 3 Vdc. Output: 65 Vdc @ 12 Adc Unit Type: piece
- Input: 180-280 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 1 OR 3 phase PMG EXCITED 63-105 Vac 100/240 Hz 3 phase
- VR6 AVR – Automatic Voltage Regulator
- For use with Self-Excited (SE) and Permanent Magnet Excited (PM) generators
- Regulation better than ±1.0%
- V/Hz and 2 V/Hz frequency compensation
- Over excitation shutdown
- Solid-state voltage buildup
- Three-phase or single-phase sensing — standard
- Compact package size
- Moisture-proof assembly
- Mechanically rugged
- Fast response time
- Adjustable knee frequency (45 Hz to 65 Hz)
- Stability adjustment
- The complete line of accessories available
The K65-12B and K125-10B Voltage Regulator are contained in an encapsulated plastic case. The regulator controls the DC exciter field power conventional, 50 or 60Hz brushless generators.
Regulation is provided by sensing the generator output voltage, converting it to a DC signal, and comparing the signal to a reference voltage signal. An error signal is developed and used to control the DC field power in order to maintain a constant generator output.
The regulator included frequency compensation with selectable slope, inverse time over-excitation shutdown, solid-state build-up circuitry, single-phase or three-phase voltage sensing, single-phase or three-phase shunt, or permanent magnet power input, and parallel droop compensation, and an accessory input. The accessory input provides compatibility with accessories such as the var/power factor controller.